THE NORTH FACE
Women's Metropolis Parka II
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commerically available.
DURABLE WATER REPELLENT
DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
- Warm down-insulated jacket with contoured quilting for waist definition and improved fit
- Removable, snap-off hood
- Down cocoon brim on hood adds warmth and protection
- Two-way front zip
- Covered-zip hand pockets
- Media compatible
- Darts on back waist for shaping
- Rolled-over elastic inner cuffs and hem
- Embroidered logo on chest and back
- 550-fill goose down meets the Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
- SOLID: 100% nylon with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- HEATHER: 55% polyester, 45% nylon with DWR finish
- HCV: 83% polyester, 17% nylon with DWR finish
- LINING: 100% nylon
- INSULATION: 550 fill goose down