THE NORTH FACE
Men's Denali 2 Jacket
Regular price $179.00
The evolution of a legend. We've redesigned the iconic Denali Jacket and crafted it of recycled fleece for unmatched warmth, comfort and durability. The Denali Collection is inspired by our original Denali Jacket that debuted in 1988 on the backs of Todd Skinner and Paul Piana during their first free ascent of the Salathé Wall.
Pairs with complementing garments for layering.
- Iconic jacket constructed with recycled fleece
- Relaxed fit
- Abrasion-reinforced shoulders, chest and forearms
- Two chest pockets
- Stretch fabric on cuffs for comfort
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Media pocket
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Hem cinch-cord
- Contains at least 50% recycled content by weight
FABRIC: Recycled Polartec® 300 Series—65% recycled polyester, 35% polyester classic fleece with DWR finish