The evolution of a legend. We've redesigned the iconic Denali Hoodie and crafted it of recycled fleece for unmatched warmth, comfort and durability. The Denali Collection is inspired by our original Denali Jacket that debuted in 1988 on the backs of Todd Skinner and Paul Piana during their first free ascent of the Salathé Wall.
- Witness the evolution of a legend. This iconic hoodie is constructed with recycled fleece for unmatched warmth, comfort and durability.
- Relaxed fit
- Attached, adjustable hood
- Abrasion-reinforced shoulders, chest and forearms
- Two chest pockets
- Stretch cuffs for comfort
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Media pocket
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Hem cinch-cord
- Contains at least 50% recycled content by weight
Fabric: Recycled Polartec® 300 Series—65% recycled polyester, 35% polyester classic fleece with DWR finish
OVERLAY: 100% nylon